The setup creates Career Lead Generation application in your system. It consists of two services: Career Lead Integration Configurations and Career Leads. Make sure you add the Career Lead Generation application to your folder list. For more information on how to manage applications and services, see see Using Applications and Services.
Career Lead Integration Configurations - This service consists of record(s) that has Client Configurations parameters of an association.
Anchor _clic _clic Note
The Client Configurations parameters shown in the below image are for example purpose only and will vary for each association.
Career Leads - This service is a staging entity that consists of records to import lead(s) information provided by the YM Career Leads.
At this stage, the records are NOT stored in the Aptify system and are only used to transfer the information related to received Lead.
- Review for Duplicate Checkbox - This checkbox is used to alert the staff whether the created opportunity needs a duplicate check or not.
- Type - This mandatory field indicates the type of an opportunity. For example, Candidate, Employer, Recrutier
- Source - This mandatory field indicates the source from which the opportunity was received.
- Account Manager - This mandatory field indicates the employee who is responsible for Career Leads generation.
- Company - This mandatory field indicates the company for which the candidate belongs to. If there is no company information received from Career Lead, a default company 'Career Center Placeholder Company' is used.
- Career Center Unique ID - This field is located on the form template. Each Opportunity record has a unique ID provided by YM Careers.