In Aptify 5.5.5, the functionality of the Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) payment type is updated to improve,,,,
To enable the use of the ACH payment type for a bank, an administrator must update the Merchant Account record for the bank as follows:
- In the Merchant Account service, find and open the Merchant Account record for the desired bank.
- Click the Payment Types tab.
- If there is no ACH Payment Type record on the system, open click the Payment Type link to create a new Payment Types record, and continue with the next step. Otherwise, open find the current ACH Payment Type record and proceed to Step 78.
- In the Payment Type Name field, enter ACH.
- In the Description field, enter ACH Transfer.
- In the Type field, select Wire Transfer.
- If you want to be able to save an ACH payment record for future use, select Allow "Save For Future Use", then Save and Close the record.
- In the Tender Type field, select ACH.
- If desired, enter a Description of the payment type.
- If you want to be able to save an ACH payment record for future use, perform the following steps:
- Click the Payment Type link to open the Payment Types record.
- In the General tab, select the Allow "Save For Future Use" option.
- Save and close the Payments Types record.
- Click OK to close the Payment Types Record.
- Ensure that the Is Active? option is selected.
- Click OK to save and close the ACH Payment Types record.
- Save and Close the Merchant Account record.