- Understanding the Requirements for Developing for Aptify - Describes the skills required and the system requirements necessary for developing for Aptify.
- Developing for Aptify FAQs - Contains answers to frequently asked questions about developing for the Aptify environment.
- Developing for Entities - Describes how entities are addressed in the Motor Loaner sample application.
- Developing Field-Level Validation Scripts - Describes how to develop validation scripts for field values.
- Developing Entity Plug-in Objects - Describes how to develop an entity object to modify the behavior of a particular entity.
- Developing Duplicate Check Objects - Describes how to develop must a duplicate check plug-in object for an entity to identify any duplicate records before they are added to the database.
Developing Code-Based Wizards - Describes how to develop code-based wizards.
Aptify recommends that wizards be developed as metadata-based wizards. Metadata-based leverage Aptify’s Form Template and Process Pipeline technology, and all of the functionality for the wizard is defined directly in a Wizards record in Aptify. Also, metadata wizards can function in both the Aptify Web interface and the Desktop client (whereas code-based wizards are for the Desktop client only). See Designing Metadata Wizardsfor information on creating a metadata‐based wizard.
- Developing Form Templates - Describes how to develop form templates.
- Using the Aptify Configuration Migration Tool - Contains procedures for installing and running the Aptify Configuration Migration Tool to pack data from a source Aptify database and unpack data to a destination Aptify database.
- Promoting Business Intelligence - Contains information about using the supported business intelligence reports.
- Developing Process Flows - Describes how a process flow is developed for the sample application.
- Configuring Aptify SOA - Describes how to configure the service-oriented architecture (SOA) for the Aptify web interface for version 5.5.1 and up.
- Developing for Aptify SOA - Contains resources for developing for the Aptify SOA for the Aptify web interface for version 5.5.1 and up.
- Understanding the Motor Loaner Sample Application - Describes the sample application delivered with Aptify, which can be used as a model for development.
- Understanding the Apitfy Aptify Generic Entity Architecture - Describes the architecture of the Aptify Generic Entity (GE), which provides a generic object-driven model to access any type of relational data to simplify the development of database systems.
- Aptify e-Business 5.5 Developer Guide - Contains information that would be used by a developer to create, deploy, and work with an e-Business site using Aptify e-Business 5.5.
- Aptify 5.0 Software Development Kit - Provides information related to the .NET components that have been developed and incorporated into the Aptify Framework and into Aptify Business Applications. This document is provided as an HTML Help file.