Aptify SSRS Reports setup will deploy Crystal Report to SSRS Report. Our Existing Clients that use Crystal reports can use this setup to deploy existing reports into SSRS Reports.
- The database server has Aptify 5.5.4 or later installed
- SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 or later installed and configured
- Browse to the location of the installation files, right-click the Setup application file, and select the Run As Administrator option to launch the Aptify SSRS Report installation program.
- On Windows Server 2008, the Run as Administrator option bypasses the server's User Access Control (UAC) for the duration of the installation.
- Review the Installation welcome screen and click Next to continue.
On the SSRS Config screen, enter the SSRS Web Service URL and click 'Verify' to make sure that the URL is active.
The SSRS Web Service URL can be obtained from the Microsoft Reporting Services Configuration Manager.
By default, all Crystal Reports will be selected for deactivation. If you wish to keep Active Crystal Reports, uncheck the respective Crystal Report checkboxes.
- Click Next.
- On the Install screen, review the SSRS Web Services URL and selected Crystal Reports for deactivation.
- Click Finish.
- Click OK when prompted that Aptify SSRS Reports have been successfully installed to close the installer.
Once the Installation processed is completed, the SSRS reports will be configured within your Aptify system and all existing Crystal reports will be disabled by default. Note that Aptify has converted the baseline Crystal Reports to SSRS reports, but this does not include any custom reports that your organization may have created. To convert these reports to SSRS, Aptify recommends using a third party, such as Crystal Migration Services. Please contact Aptify Support for more information.