- Open Smart Client.
- Check for Integration services added to the applications list.
- Open an existing or create a new Meeting-class product which you want to integrate with Freestone with Crowd Wisdom LMS (refer Creating a Meeting Type Class for creating the same).
- Open the corresponding product record and confirm that the available date from and to dates is set to active dates.
- Go to Web tab and check on
- Go to Meeting Logistics tab > Education Unit sub-tab and create Education Units. Refer Configuring a Meeting Product to Track Education Units.
- Go to Product Details > Integration Mapping > Create a new record.
- Enter Integration System ID which refers to Crowd Wisdom Integration or click on the search icon, it should display the Crowd Wisdom option.
- Click Save.
- Refresh the record.
- Observe Integration Record ID is auto-populated along with date updated and date created field in Integration Mapping tab.
- Close the record (Record ID is the same given in Crowd Wisdom web course ID).
- Save the product record.
Note: Same above steps to be followed for CMS and Non CMS and product should be purchased and shipped and that order will get displayed on Freestone on Crowd Wisdom site.