- Open Smart Client.
- Check for Integration services added to the applications list.
- Open an existing or create a new Meeting-class product which you want to integrate with Freestone LMS (refer Creating a Meeting Type Class for creating the same).
- Open the corresponding product record and confirm that the available available date from and to dates is set to active dates.
- Go to the Web tab and check on
- Go to to Meeting Logistics tab -> Education Unit > Education Unit sub-tab tab and create Education Units. Refer Configuring a Meeting Product to Track Education Units.
- Go to Product Details > Integration Mapping > Create a new record.
- Enter Integration System ID which refers to Freestone Integration or click on the search icon to search and select the Freestone option.
- Click Save to save the product record.
- Refresh the record.
- Observe Integration Record ID is auto-populated along with date updated and date created field in Integration Mapping Mapping tab.
- Close the record (Record ID is the same given in Freestone web course ID).
- Save the product record.
If If Using Smart Client or Web for creating orders then follow the below steps:
- Login to Smart Client or Web application.
- Create an Order related to the product noted noted in step 3 and ship the Order.
- Check that the associated order ship to a person receives an email on their primary email ID confirming the "LMS Subscribe“ option.
- The email would contain the LMS URL using which the person can browse the freestone URL for subscribing the course.
< attach the email from step 23 here >
- Please note that similar way, user will receive a an Unsubscribe email when the respective order is cancelled and shipped.Go to Orders generated from previous step (for Freestone).
Check the Order record generated and confirm that it is displayed in Complete status.
If Using Classic e-Business for creating orders then follow the below steps:
- Login to classic e-Business Web application.
- Select Education Menu → Go to Education > select Class Schedule option.
- Open the Course record created in the previous step.
- Select 'Class Schedule' option and register for the same.
- Further complete the checkout process.
- The Student status will now be updated to "Currently Registered".
- Login into Freestone Website using valid credentials. The login details and URL will be provided by Freestone Account Manager.
- Go to Courses and note that the product which we have integrated in previous step gets displayed in the courses section.
- Click Edit.
- Check the External Link is same as the product ID in Aptify system.
- Go to Orders, click on the Orders, and search for the orders generated for Freestone with product name.
- Please confirm that the order should have status as “Order Revoked by API”
- Click View. In View orders, check Customer Name for whom the order was placed, Order Status as Complete, Order Notes, Education Units & Product Name in Course/Chapter.
- Once the enrolled users attend the courses, the status of the course attended would be marked as Passed or Failed.
- Go to View Customer option and check the order placed.
- Click "Assume User" option.
- Avail the course by clicking ''Submit Credit". Click Continue option during reconfirmationre-confirmation.
Provide ratings as your feedback and click Process Credit option.
- Click Generate Certificate from Freestone Site to generate the certificate and view your certificate.
- Log out of from the freestone Freestone application.
- Login to Aptify Smart Client or Aptify Web application.
- Select Education management application→ Education Unit Service.
- Confirm that the Education Units are created for the Aptify product used above.