- Copy the Freestone integration package provided by Aptify support team.
Open the package and copy-paste the App_Code, User Controls (Meetings and Education folder), WebServices content into the respective folders in the e-Business installed path.
Copy App_Code folder from package and paste it to e-Business installed- > App_Code folder.
- Copy Aptify_Education folder content from UserControls folder and replace it to eBusiness installed Aptify_Education UserControls path.
- Copy Aptify_Meetings folder content from UserControls folder and replace it to eBusiness installed Aptify_Meetings UserControls path.
- Copy LMSEndpoints file from Webservices folder and add it to eBusiness installed Webservices folder.
Please note that you will have to merge your customization changes to the updated files above.
- Download and copy the below dlls required for LMS integration from Smartclient installed path (C:\Program Files\Aptify 5.0 is the default install path).
- Traverse to the Bin folder of your e-Business installed path. (For example- C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CMS\bin)
- Paste the Dll copied from step 3 in Bin folder (Applicable for both CMS and Non CMS)
- Restart IIS.
- Confirm that the e-Business meetings and education control are working correctly with above changes.
- Confirm that you are able to use the Freestone integration correctly as described on Using Freestone LMS with Aptify page.