This page details down the step by step instructions to update the classic e-Business (CMS and Non CMS) controls to work with Freestone LMS integration.
- Aptify 6.2 or higher version up and running
- e-Business CMS or Non-CMS site should be up and running on the same
- Freestone configurations are completed as detailed down on Installing and Configuring Freestone in Aptify page.
- Copy the Freestone integration package provided by Aptify support team.
Open the package and copy-paste the App_Code, User Controls (Meetings and Education folder), WebServices content into the respective folders in the e-Business installed path.
Copy App_Code folder from package and paste it to e-Business installed- > App_Code folder.
- Copy Aptify_Education folder content from UserControls folder and replace it to eBusiness installed Aptify_Education UserControls path.
- Copy Aptify_Meetings folder content from UserControls folder and replace it to eBusiness installed Aptify_Meetings UserControls path.
- Copy LMSEndpoints file from Webservices folder and add it to eBusiness installed Webservices folder.
Please note that you will have to merge your customization changes to the updated files above.
- Download and copy the below dlls required for LMS integration from Smartclient installed path (C:\Program Files\Aptify 5.0 is the default install path).
- Traverse to the Bin folder of your e-Business installed path. (For example- C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CMS\bin)
- Paste the Dll copied from step 3 in Bin folder (Applicable for both CMS and Non CMS)
- Restart IIS.
- Confirm that the e-Business meetings and education control are working correctly with above changes.
- Confirm that you are able to use the Freestone integration correctly as described on Using Freestone LMS with Aptify page.
If we are doing change For Non CMS follow the same above step in its bin (For example- C:\inetpub\wwwroot\EbizNonCMS\bin)