This topic describes the step-by-step procedure to install the GDPR Utility wizard in Aptify with the Configuration Migration (CM) Tool.
The procedure for configuring GDPR Utility is described in the following sections:
GDPR Utility Configuration Requirements
The following are the minimum requirements to configure and run the GDPR utility in your system:
- Make sure that you have the 184.108.40.206 or later version of the CM Tool installed by checking the version number of AptifyConfigurationMigrationUtility.exe.
- Make sure that you have SQL Server 2012 or later installed.
GDPR Utility Configuration Procedure
Follow the below steps to install the GDPR Utility wizard:
- Download the AptifyGDPRUtility ZIP file to a folder on the database server and unzip its contents.
- Log into your Aptify environment with Administrator privilege credentials and has system administrator role.
- Launch the CM Tool from the Aptify Desktop client environment.
- Select 'Unpacking' option from the 'Configuration Migration Utility' pop-up window and click 'Ok'.
- Log into the Aptify environment where you wish to configure the GDPR Utility with Administrator privilege credentials and has system administrator role.
- In the 'Pack Path', browse and select the AptifyGDPRUtility.cmpack.
- In the Set Default Value tab, make sure that all the Utility records are available.
- Click the 'Unpack' button to start unpacking the AptifyGDPRUtility.cmpack.
- After the process has been completed successfully, close the CM tool.
- Copy these files from the GDPR Utility's DeploymentDLLs folder to the Aptify Program Files folder for the computer from which you will run the Aptify desktop client:
- When finished, launch the Aptify desktop. You can find the GDPR Utility Wizard in your Aptify system. See Location of the GDPR Utility Wizard for more information.