Aptify SSRS Reports setup will deploy Crystal Report to SSRS Report. Our Existing Clients that use Crystal reports can use this setup to deploy existing reports into SSRS Reports.
- The database server has Aptify 5.5.2 or later installed
- SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 or later installed and configured
- Browse to the location of the installation files, right-click the Setup application file, and select the Run As Administrator option to launch the Aptify SSRS Report setup.
- Review the Installation welcome screen and click Next to continue.
On the Options screen, select the Service Pack Installation option from the available list.
SSRS Web Service/SSRS Report Path URL.
- Click Next.
- On the Validate screen, review the current database for invalid configurations and click Next.
- Click Finish to begin the Service Pack Installation process.
- Click OK when prompted that Aptify SSRS Reports have been successfully installed to close the installer.