A subscription is a product that is sent to a customer on a recurring basis. Generally they consist of publications, such as magazines or newsletters. While subscription products can also be classified under the Publications product category, not all subscriptions are publication products. For example, any non-publication product that is regularly sent to a customer over a period of time can be considered a subscription.
In Aptify, subscription and dues products have other functionality after orders have been placed for a subscription product. Aptify includes Subscription Fulfillment functionality to track subscription issue delivery and the portion of a subscription that remains active.
The subscription fulfillment process generates a Delivery Log record that is listed on the Subscriptions record each time a fulfillment is run.
This topic provides information on creating and configuring subscriptions, how to fulfill a subscription, and other general subscription management topics. It includes the following sub topics:
- How to Work with Subscriptions
- Best Practices for Setting Up Subscription Products
- Best Practices for Partial Subscriptions
- Creating Subscription Products
- Placing an Order for a Subscription Product
- Setting Up a Subscription Delivery Schedule
- Transferring a Subscription
- Processing Replacement Issue Requests
- Fulfilling a Subscription
- Generating Subscription Fulfillment Output