An organization can create scheduled tasks that execute pre-defined Process Flows at a specified date and time. An organization might use scheduled tasks to run lengthy processes after business hours when users are less likely to be impacted or to execute the same processes on a regular schedule without the need for manual intervention.
Users and/or administrators can set up and manage scheduled tasks using Aptify without having to interface directly with the server. The user can specify which tasks to run, the frequency with which the task should run, and the day and time the task should begin and end.
Scheduled tasks are managed using the following procedures:
- Before You Use Application Servers to Schedule Tasks
- Using Scheduled Tasks in Aptify
- Granting Access Rights for Scheduled Tasks
- Creating a Scheduled Task
- Editing a Scheduled Task
- Creating Scheduled Task Categories