This topic contains sub-topics that describe how users add address information in Aptify and describes how addresses are shared between multiple services. It also includes information on how to use the Address and Phone toolbars and how to configure the Postal Code Look-up functionality that automatically populates City, State, and County fields when a user specifies a ZIP code.
Finally, this topic describes how to use the Proximity Search wizard to identify records whose addresses are within a specific geographic range.
This topic contains the following sub-topics:
- Entering an Address
- Using the Address Management Toolbar
- Using the Phone Number Toolbar
- Understanding Address and Phone Number Sharing Within Aptify
- Adding New Addresses and Phone Numbers
- Deleting an Address or Phone Number
- Understanding the Postal Code Look-up Functionality
- About the Postal Code Look-Up Attributes
- Using the Proximity Search Wizard
- Filtering on Postal Code Ranges
- Managing the Bad Address Option
- Integrating With Third-Party Address Verification Systems