This topic describes the prerequisites, requirements, and steps for the implementation of Aptify Mobile Point of Sale. To begin, verify that all prerequisites are met prior to the POS installation. The POS installation includes two required setups:
- Aptify Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Framework Setup
- Core Framework Web Service
- Core Framework Server components – Backend entities and components
- Mobile Point of Sale Setup
- Point of Sale Web Service
- Point of Sale Server Components – Backend entities and components
After the installation, confirm the setup and perform the post installation configurations included in Step Four.
When preparing for an event, the Aptify Mobile POS Event Readiness Checklist should be used to ensure that your system will be up and ready for use.
Implementing Aptify Mobile Point of Sale is described in the following sub-topics: