Aptify includes the ability to configure and generate personalized email messages for one or more recipients. Users access a Messaging dialog from certain services in the system.
An administrator enables and configures the messaging functionality by working with Message Systems, Message Sources, and Message Parts records. Administrators can also set up messaging templates for the users, although the users have the ability to configure or modify templates as well.
This topics includes the following sub-topics that describe the following services and tasks related to messaging:
The Message Run Overrides and Message User Profile services are reserved for future use.
- Configuring Message Systems
- Defining a Message Source
- Configuring Message Parts
- Creating Message Templates
- Configuring Message Actions
- About Message Runs
- Message Schedules and Recurring Delivery
- Bulk Messaging and Faxes
- Bulk Messages from Temporary Views
- Capturing Message Details from a Message Run for Use in a Process Flow
- Configuring an Email Control to Launch Aptify Messaging