This topic provides field-by-field information for every form used in or during the configuration of process flows and events. This topic is intended for use as a -reference for the various fields on these forms.
This topic documents the forms in alphabetical order. Within each form, tabs are also addressed in alphabetical order.
Note that the fields marked as required in this topic are required at the entity level. In some cases, a required field may already have a default value so a user does not need to specify a value for these fields before saving the record. To review the list of field required at the entity level, open the appropriate Service Properties dialog (by right-clicking the service in the Navigation Bar and selecting Properties) and click the Fields tab.
See About Application Server Forms for information on forms related to the Application Server and Scheduled Tasks.
The following forms are documented in this topic:
- About the Event Categories Form
- About the Event Definitions Form
- About the Event Handler Form
- About the Event Handler Management Dashboard
- About the Output Properties Form
- About the Process Component Categories Form
- About the Process Components Form
- About the Process Flow Categories Form
- About the Process Flow Runs Form
- About the Process Flows Form
- About the Process Flow Steps Form
- About the Result Codes Form